Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life has been busy and i have been neglecting my blog a little so sorry about that! This is a layout that i completed at a crop night about a month ago - i know slack to take this long to post it!! I will be better from now on since the kids go back to school and preschool tomorrow!! Anyway this is Zoe posing as only she can!! and i thought that the Websters line went perfectly with the photos. Her headband reminded me of the old hollywood stars style and elegance and i thought that these papers reflected that. I also got out the old quilling tool to curl the edges- and am happy with the effect!

This is also a momentous layout for me as it is the first one that i have ever submitted for publication and got my first rejection for, within a week!! Nevermind i will keep submitting and hopefully by years end i will manage to get one published somewhere!!!

I completed another layout using this gorgeous line that pairs up with this one on Friday at my crop night but haven't had a chance to photgraph it yet. Tomorrow i will finally have time!! I will miss my girls but am looking forward to having some time back while Hollie sleeps to get some scrapping done!! The only chance i have gotten these holidays is on the Friday crop nights!!

Off to finish my Baileys and have a cuddle with the hubby after the busyness of today.

Francine

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hi Francine! Thank you so much for the blog visit. I appreciate your kind words. Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!! Your work is inspiring. Have a fantastic week!

Hugs, Natasha