Friday, October 15, 2010

Paperback Writer

This is for my sketch challenge that is running over at Scrappin Patch at the moment. Please pop over and have a look and upload your creations based on my sketch to be in to win a RAK!

This is my usual model - Lucy with her ever present paper and pen - she takes them everywhere- she actually was writing on my paperback -the ratbag in this photo! This is her = pre her self cut haircut - she did a good hack job of her beautiful blonde locks- one hunk off one side and a very short fringe!! So iam extra grateful that i managed to get a few photos of her in the garden on this day!

Just a quick post today - i am off to the Scrappin Patch crop day tomorrow and can't wait!! Some me time away from my ratbags- time to talk to other adults and go to the loo without an audience!! Although most of my scrapbooking will be about them!!

Will hopefully have lots to share once the crop is over!

Francine

1 comment:

Tara Orr said...

oh my - its been WAY too long since I last visited your blog!!! CLEARLY!! I am in love with this layout!!! I adore the photos and the colours of paper you've chosen for the black and white pics - ugh - the doilies of course!! Just wonderful work on this - fantastic!