Friday, September 24, 2010

This is a layout for my word Wednesday challenge over at Scrappin Patch- using the word STAR. This is beautiful Hollie at 1 day old last year- i can't believe how fast the time goes- she is 18 months now- and still a little angel.

I have a huge pile of Websters papers that i have been too scared too use- they are so beautiful that i havent wanted to cut them or use them but i am getting over that phobia and plan to get through my considerable pile in the next few months- just get the scissors and cut cut cut!! I used Diamond dust on my alphas and the stars although you can't see it that well on the photo- it looks better in real life! I wanted to keep it pretty simple so the focus was on the photo and the pretty paper and of course the lovely title.

Well school holidays are now upon us so that means lots of fun and activities with the girls- lots of photo opportunities but very little scrapping for the next 2 weeks! Simon has the first three days off so we hope to do a few things with the girls- and Granny comes down for the second week so that should be fun!

Have a great weekend

Francine

No comments: