Monday, August 2, 2010

Well i have had a busy scrapping weekend- the crop on Friday night was quiet but nice - i got three layouts done and was pretty happy with them. Then on Saturday i had Scrappin Patch's all day crop from 9am till 10pm at night. Another small group but a very productive day- i got 5 layouts done and had a good catch up with my friend Pauline and met some new ladies who were at my table- which is always nice. I was feeling pretty good about it all and the next day showed my husband what i had done and he didnt really like any of them! To be fair i had tried a few things that were different to my usual style and my colour choices were different too - he was trying to be constructive i know -so i am not feeling like showing any of my layouts yet till i tweak a few! This is a layout that i did a few months ago from one of my favourite designers- Sonia Thomason. I have scraplifted it totally because i loved all the Prima and had the perfect photos of Lucy in her new birthday fairy dress. If you havent checked her out you should visit her blog - pieces of my life- she is brilliant- has 2 stunning daughters and loves prima and flowers so a great source of inspiration for me!!

Maybe back tomorrow with one of my layouts!

Francine

No comments: