Tuesday, August 10, 2010


This is a layout that i did as part of Robbi's shabby chic challenge over at Scrappin Patch. I used all my left overs from my Kaisercraft class at SENZ- as you can see there was a fair amount leftover and i didn't even use the alphas and a few other bits and pieces! I love this Le Chateau range- great for all those vintage and shabby chic pages. This is my eldest daughter Zoe hanging around at home-!!
Tomorrow is the big reveal day - my star will be revealed in the Stars in their Eyes competition at Scrappin Patch. I think that there will be some truly amazing layouts by weeks end and i can't wait to see what all you ladies create! To celebrate my Star's work - i am going to be posting lots of layouts that i have done over the years that have been inspired by her work!! She has been a real source of inspiration for me and is a truly lovely and generous lady!
Till tomorrow
Francine

1 comment:

Tara Orr said...

completely gorgeous - I adore the birdcages and your layering is fantastic!! I MUST JOURNAL MORE! I'm so totally flattered right now - goodness!! Thank you sooo much for the sweetest comments ever!! MUCH appreciated!