Friday, August 6, 2010

I managed to catch Hollie today for a photo-and am so pleased with it - it is so hard to get a good photo of- just her age i guess. As soon as she sees me with the camera then she starts coming towards me to try and get it! As soon as i sent it to my sisters and husband they all emailed back with OMG- she looks exactly like you !! I can't see that much of a resemblance but there you go!! She definitely is very cute though- and such a sweet soul- i am so lucky!
I finished the Prima BAP for July this week too and did some older pictures of Hollie from this time last year- when she was 5-6 months old- so here she is a year ago and here she is now at 16 months. Time flies doesn't it. My last baby- sigh. My husband asked me the other day if i was getting clucky yet as i am usually pregnant with my next bably by now- i have had 4 all exactly 2 years apart- July seems to be the month i always conceive! But no - i think you know when you are done and i certainly feel that my family is complete now and i need to spend more quality time with my elder daughters who miss out when i am always busy with babies! And its nice to finally be starting to get mny life back- i can go to crops and get to sleep through the night again - most of the time- and have a bit of independence for me again !!
Off cropping again tonight- having an evening making flowers tonight- which hopefully will save me a fortune in the long term- my husband will be very pleased to say the least!

Thanks for visiting

Francine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you really do look alike! Lovely layout, fab paper. Is it a new one? Andrea - from crop nights

Tara Orr said...

love the softness of this - the flowers and butterflies are gorgeous. I can totally relate to the pregnancy thing - had my 3 kids in 4 years so its weird to 'not be' preggers right now too - but like you, I think we're done now... it is nice to be able to sleep through the night and go to restaurants w/o having to bring baby food, bottles, etc.