Sunday, July 4, 2010




So here is the first heritage type layout that i have tried. I have had these K and Co papers for at least 3 years and was just waiting till i felt i was ready to scrap these gorgeous photos of my grandparents on their wedding day in 1934. They were such loving and devoted grandparents who spoiled me and my sisters- i still think of them all the time and am so sad that they passed away before they could meet my children. I would have loved for them to be an influence in my girls lives. A fair amount of intricate cutting here and some lovely new ruched ribbon from the shop helped finish it off. This is for a grandparents challenge over at Scrappin Patch. Please go ahead and have a look in the gallery at the other layouts submitted and submit your own!!
Francine



No comments: