Sunday, July 4, 2010


just a quick post as i need to get to bed- its after midnight and i will turn into a pumpkin- just got back from Eclipse - yes again- sarah and i returned with my friend Lauren and took hubby along as well - he really liked it- i have to say that i enjoyed it more the second time- i was probably more awake this time to be honest.


Anyhow- i wanted to share my first layout as a design team member at Scrappin Patch- so proud! It would be great to have some comments and feedback- nice to know that someone is reading my blog and looking at my pictures!! So feel free to leave me a comment!


Went to a scrappin patch crop last night and had a great time- i completed 3 layouts - my first heritage style one that i was really happy with in the end which i will share tomorrow if the sun will shine and i get a chance to take a snap!
Need to sleep
Francine


1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous layout ...