Thursday, June 17, 2010











well that wasn't too hard!! here are some more of my layouts... i hope to set up a slide show od my recent work as well. "FOUR" is one of my alltime favourite layouts as it was the first photo that was taken with all 4 of my girls- my family is now complete. Hollie was only 9 weeks but it took me almost a year to scrap it as i wanted it to be just right! I was really happy with how it turned out!




Beep Beep- was a challenge too- not my usual girly style at all but really happy with how it came out - zoe and ella had such fun making and decorating their robots- they were so proud of them! Its these moments that are so special to scrap and to look back on!


Sisterly love grew from a seeing the accordion style folded paper around the bracket from one of my favourite designers PEI girl- i wanted to have a go at it- its trickier than it looks- but worth perservering with!
Precious Baby came together really quickly- i love scrapping with blue- i never got my boy and i do get tired of pink sometimes so like to use blue in my pages as much as i can too! i handcut and inked the scallop and used papers that i had in my stash for over 3 years!!










1 comment:

Joanne Whittaker said...

OMG!!! Your babies have grown up so much...and you have been very busy with scrapbooking. You do such lovely layouts. We will have to come back down so I can see the rest of your work :) . Keep it up and will catch up on facebook etc. Love to all, Jo